1st Semester: September - December
Registration Packet includes the following:
- Page 1: Dancer Registration Form for Academic Year 2018-19
- Page 2: Ballet Petit Basic Information Overview Academic Year 2018-19
- Page 3: Ballet Petit Basic Information Overview Academic Year 2018-19
- Page 4: Ballet Petit's Fall / Nutcracker Session Schedule of Classes
- Page 5: Ballet Petit's Fall / Nutcracker Session 2018 Schedule of Classes
- Page 6: Ballet Petit's 40th Anniversary Nutcracker Participation Agreement
- Page 7: Tutition, Registration, Production and Collective Effort Fee
- Page 8: About Ballet Petit's 40th Anniversary Nutcracker, Dec. 1, 2, 2018 at 2 PM and 7 PM
- Page 9: Ballet Petit's Parent Collective Effort Program (BPPCEP) Overview 2018
- Page 10: Tuition Rates, Basic Calendar and Communications
Did you know that Ballet Petit has Adult Ballet Classes each week!
More and more people are discovering the benefits of learning ballet as an adult, getting back into class after years not taking classes, or continuing training, at any level. Many of our own dancers' parents are enjoying learning what their children have been studying (& our thanks to them).
Summer Session: July - August
For the Oakland Ballet Boot Camp, choose 1, 2, or 3 weeks of fun and work right here at the Ballet Petit studio.
Two Levels: Juniors and Seniors
Contact Oakland Ballet to register, OR we can help. Audition with the OBC to dance in the Oakland Ballet Nutcracker during Boot Camp weeks on Saturday, July 22 at the Malonga Casquelord Center in Oakland.